Faith Formation Sessions are being offered by our School Division for our staff:
- Teachers new to our School Division since 2003 and on a continuing contract (see Policy GCC re: requirement).
- Teachers assigned to teach Religious or Christian Ethics (Grades 7 to 12) with little or no formal post-secondary religious education.
- All staff (permanent or temporary) who wish to grow in their own Catholic faith by learning more about the teachings of Jesus and of His Church.
- Staff retreats are requested by a school staff and are usually a full or half day. These retreats are times of Prayer, Reflection, Renewal, and Relaxation.
- School Division Eucharist Celebrations
- Opening Mass (August)
- Memorial Celebration (November)
- Celebration of Life (April)
- World Catholic Education Day (May)